This course explores the fundamentals of effective oral presentation before an audience. It includes voice study and diction for the purposes of developing effective reading and correct habits of speech and it develops an appreciation of literature through a literary genre-based approach to oral expression and dramatic analysis. This course is recommended for students interested in teaching, broadcasting, public speaking, and voiceover work. 54 hours lecture per term.
- (CSU) - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- CSU - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- UC - Transferable to the campuses of the University of California system
- (Degree Credit) - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- Degree Credit - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- UC Credit Limitation - There is a total maximum credit limitation of several courses. Students need to see the articulation agreement/counselor to determine the specific limitation. In order to determine if a specific course meets a general education/ breadth transfer requirement at a specific institution or if a course meets a specific major requirement at a transfer institution, students are advised to confer with their counselor regarding the transferability of the course to a particular college or university.
- AA GE - Meets the Fullerton College General Education Requirement for the Associate degree.
- CSU GE - Meets the lower division General Education requirements to the California State University (CSU) System.
Details unavailable, check with the Fullerton College Bookstore
Critical Dates:Last day to add class:
Last day to drop with a refund:
Last day to drop without a "W":
Last day to drop with a "W":