This course is designed for those students who wish to explore more thoroughly the art of theatrical performance with special attention given to all the contributing elements. This course examines all areas of theatre production through lecture, demonstration, lab participation, small-group discussion, guest performers, and speakers. This course prepares the student for other course offerings in the theatre curriculum.(acting is not required for this class).
- CSU - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- UC - Transferable to the campuses of the University of California system
- (Degree Credit) - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- Degree Credit - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- AA GE - Meets the Fullerton College General Education Requirement for the Associate degree.
- CSU GE - Meets the lower division General Education requirements to the California State University (CSU) System.
- IGETC - Meets the lower division General Education requirements to either the University of California (UC) or California State University (CSU) System.
Advisory:THEA 149 F is strongly recommended.
Seating Availability:Capacity: 35
Waitlist Availability:Capacity: 10
Details unavailable, check with the Fullerton College Bookstore
Critical Dates:Last day to add class: 09/03/2018
Last day to drop with a refund: 09/03/2018
Last day to drop without a "W": 09/03/2018
Last day to drop with a "W": 11/11/2018