This course introduces the student to sound technology for the theatre with emphasis placed on the physical properties of sound and the audio equipment used to bring sound to the stage and the concert hall. 36 hours lecture and 54 hours lab per term.
- (CSU) - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- CSU - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- (Degree Credit) - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- Degree Credit - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- AA GE - Meets the Fullerton College General Education Requirement for the Associate degree.
Seating Availability:Capacity: 15
Waitlist Availability:Capacity: 5
Materials:Introduction to Live Sound Reinforcement
Critical Dates:Last day to add class: 09/08/2019
Last day to drop with a refund: 09/08/2019
Last day to drop without a "W": 09/08/2019
Last day to drop with a "W": 11/17/2019