THEA 160 F: Introduction to Sound Technology
Production and Design
This course introduces the student to sound technology for the theatre with emphasis placed on the physical properties of sound and the audio equipment used to bring sound to the stage and the concert hall. 36 hours lecture and 54 hours lab per term.
- (CSU) - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- CSU - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- (Degree Credit) - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- Degree Credit - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- AA GE - Meets the Fullerton College General Education Requirement for the Associate degree.
Corequisite:THEA 149 F or THEA 159 F or THEA 249 F or F, with a grade of C or better
Meeting Time:Tuesday, Thursday,
Jan. 23 to May. 20 from 8:00am - 9:00am
Details unavailable, check with the Fullerton College Bookstore
Critical Dates:Last day to add class:
Last day to drop with a refund:
Last day to drop without a "W":
Last day to drop with a "W":