This course is designed to give the student understanding and working knowledge of both the science of sound reinforcement and the practical application of audio equipment for theatrical events, concerts and other public events. 18 hours lecture and 54 hours lab per term.
- (CSU) - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- CSU - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- (Degree Credit) - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- Degree Credit - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- AA GE - Meets the Fullerton College General Education Requirement for the Associate degree.
Seating Availability:Capacity: 15
Waitlist Availability:Capacity: 5
Materials:Sound & Music for the Theatre
Critical Dates:Last day to add class: 09/03/2018
Last day to drop with a refund: 09/03/2018
Last day to drop without a "W": 09/03/2018
Last day to drop with a "W": 11/11/2018