Apply for Admission
Students must apply for admission before registering for classes. Please choose your student scenario below.
- New students visit http://admissions.fullcoll.edu
- Continuing students visit https://mg.nocccd.edu/ to register for your classes.
- Returning students (lapse of one or more semesters not enrolled) visit http://admissions.fullcoll.edu
The key to receiving assistance for the costs of attending Fullerton College is to start early and to research the kinds of aid and the timelines in which you must apply. Students requiring financial assistance are encouraged to visit the Financial Aid website to learn how to qualify for financial aid http://financialaid.fullcoll.edu/HowToApply.html and to visit the Fullerton College Foundation website to learn about potential scholarships http://www.fullcollfoundation.org
- Fullerton College Finacial Aid Office http://financialaid.fullcoll.edu
- Fullerton College Foundation's General Scholarships and Grants http://fullertoncollegescholarships.com
New students are required to complete the online orientation prior to taking their assessment test. Visit the Matriculation website for more info.
New students are required to complete a skills assessment for ESL/English, Reading ,Mathematics, and Chemistry at the Assessment Center. All students are required to schedule an appointment to take an assessment test. For additional information, please visit to the Assessment Center home page at http://assessment.fullcoll.edu. New students, sign up for Group Advising at the Assessment Center upon completion of assessment.
Students are encouraged to set-up an appointment with a counselor in order to develop a personalized Student Education Program Plan (SEPP) which will chart the student’s future course through college. Make an appointment in person or by calling (714) 992-7084, walk-in counselors are available periodically. For more information, visit the counseling website at http://counseling.fullcoll.edu
Register for classes
Prior to registration, new and returning students will receive an email and notice through their myGateway account with an appointment date and time to register online using myGateway.
- Browse the listing of Theatre Arts Courses
- Review the entire Fullerton College Course Catalog at http://www.fullcoll.edu/catalog
- Plan your class schedule by visiting http://www.fullcoll.edu/class-schedule
- Register Online through myGateway at https://mg.nocccd.edu
FIRST DAY ATTENDANCE
It is extremely important that you attend the first class meeting. Failure to attend may result in being dropped from the class.