This course involves the analysis and research of contemporary dramatic literature. Through the examination of dramaturgical structure, thematic presentation, character development and production design requirements, students will explore how analysis and research can aid in the transforming of a script into a theatrical experience. This course includes play readings, lectures, discussions and student reports. 54 hours lecture per term.
- (CSU) - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- (UC) - Transferable to the campuses of the University of California system
- CSU - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- UC - Transferable to the campuses of the University of California system
- (Degree Credit) - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- Degree Credit - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- AA GE - Meets the Fullerton College General Education Requirement for the Associate degree.
- CSU GE - Meets the lower division General Education requirements to the California State University (CSU) System.
Seating Availability:Capacity: 35
Waitlist Availability:Capacity: 10
Materials:Backwards & Forwards
BUY ONLINEHamlet Updtd (ed: Mowat)(rack Size)(374 Pgs)
BUY ONLINEDoll's House
BUY ONLINEA Doll's House, Part 2
BUY ONLINEShakespeare in Love
BUY ONLINESkeleton Crew
BUY ONLINEPhotograph 51
BUY ONLINEExit King, Killer & Macbett
Critical Dates:Last day to add class: 02/10/2019
Last day to drop with a refund: 02/10/2019
Last day to drop without a "W": 02/10/2019
Last day to drop with a "W": 04/28/2019