This course involves the intermediate level of study in the principles of contemporary acting techniques. Students will evaluate and execute the acting theories of the Stanislavsky system of acting, as assessed by the 20th century American acting leaders, Uta Hagen, Stella Adler, Robert Benedetti, Lee Strasberg and Boleslavsky. 36 hours lecture and 72 hours lab per term.
- (CSU) - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- (UC) - Transferable to the campuses of the University of California system
- CSU - Transferable to the campuses of the California State University system
- UC - Transferable to the campuses of the University of California system
- (Degree Credit) - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
- Degree Credit - acceptable to be applied to AA degree.
Prerequisite:THEA 180 F with a grade of "C" or better
Corequisite:THEA 141 F or THEA 143 F or THEA 146 F or THEA 148 F or THEA 151 F or THEA 152 F or THEA 160 F or THEA 161 F or THEA 162 F or THEA 170 F or THEA 171 F or THEA 172 F or THEA 244 F or THEA 246 F or THEA 252 F or THEA 253 F or THEA 256 F or THEA 257 F or THEA 258 F or THEA 259 F or THEA 265 F or THEA 266 F with a grade of C or better.
Seating Availability:Capacity: 20
Waitlist Availability:Capacity: 10
Details unavailable, check with the Fullerton College Bookstore
Critical Dates:Last day to add class: 02/12/2017
Last day to drop with a refund: 02/12/2017
Last day to drop without a "W": 02/12/2017
Last day to drop with a "W": 04/30/2017